Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Is The Year I Graduate, Along With The New Year Resalution

Since I am graduating at the end of May, and i have lots to do and prepare for before that lovely day. This year resalution is a little more adult-ish, since i am now an adult and will be in the "adult life" soon. I'm hoping to accomplish all before May, also continue with some after.

1. Get healthier: Not loose weight but work out, eat right and taking vitamines.

2.Become more organized: I lose my mind a lot and seem to forget, and i the adult life there is no time for a lot of that.

3. Cook more and come up with different and healthier things to eat.

4. Fill out as many scholarship applications as possible.

5. Buy my first vehicle before I graduate and move away!!!!

6. Go through and get rid of junk in my room.

7. Read many more books.

8. Improve on my vocabulary and grammer!!!

9. Fit into my last year's expensive prom dress so i can re-use it this year.

10. Most inportant: Be HAPPY!!!!

Well there you have it, a long resalution for a teenager. Will keep you posted when and if I do accoplish them.

Have a wonderful start of 2010!!!

1 comment: