Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brain on Over Load

Well, I do believe that things are starting to shape up around here!!

I just got a second job at an American made photo album company. Some things I'll be doing there is making photo album and cases by hand and working in the office taking orders and shippment. I am very excited to learn something new. My new boss is willing to work around my busy school schedule and my other job's schedule. At this time I have decided to not tell my first job that I got a second one, because I dont want him to think it is ok to let me go. Besides, I make good money there and it's doubled pay from the second job, just hardly any hours. Although; I am nervous that I wont have a lot of time of during the holidays to go home and visit family. :(

Besides all the confusion of my schedule and my jobs, I like being busy! It is definetly something I can get used to. Well, sometimes. It has definetly been stressfull trying to catch up with my crazy life and to make time for homework.

I have dicided that since I will be making the big bucks... I want to save for my own place. Like an appartment or something. I dont have things to furnish it so I am giving myself a year to save. I am ready to be completely on my own. I will be 21 in febuary and I still live with family. It is time to do me. Besides that, Im still having to "check in." That is fine on some levels... but sometimes they get too carried away on that.
I just want to do me.

I hope I can over come these goals and have enough strength to do so!

Back to doing hw... tah tah for now! ;)

1 comment: